I suggest you ...

Managing multiple reviewers and setting minimum number of reviewers per article

have multiple reveiw members on a project within 1 file, and each record reviewed by pair of reviewers only

66 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
julia.bidonde@usask.ca shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

12 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Stephan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I second this. This is by far the most important feature. In Covidence I am able to set a counter for 1 or 2 reviewers required to screen an article.The article then moves to included/excluded/conflict after enough votes are gathered.

• jalyon@cmh.edu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is absolutely vital! It would solve a ton of problems with team reviews if we could set the number of required reviewers per article. That way, once an article has 2 (or 3) reviews, no one else sees it during the review process. I've usually assigned by year, but that doesn't work on the rayyan app. So I'm trying by author last name alphabetic range, but it's a nuisance. Please give us the option to set the number of reviewers per article!

• e.schuit@umcutrecht.nl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Do you mean, e.g. to randomly assign papers to reviewers? So say you have 2000 papers to review, you can randomly distribute the papers so that both reviewers have a random set of 1000 papers to review?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ability to allocate certain ranges of items to each reviewer at the start of the review process

• hyag3@hyms.ac.uk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

have a random number generator or a random citation generator from within a review - is second review only reviewing a proportion of citations would allow this to be truly random

Thanks

• frances.m.nguyen@uth.tmc.edu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

add a numbering column so that users can divide articles for reviewers. For example, reviewer 1 could be assigned abstracts numbers 1-20. and articles can be sorted by number. There could also be a feature for random assignment of the numbers.

• rogerwong@wustl.edu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Each reference should have a setting for the minimum number of reviewers it needs a decision from. For instance, if reference #13 gets an "exclude" from at least 2 reviewers, it should automatically be moved to "Excluded" category without needing a decision from a third reviewer.

• julia.bidonde@usask.ca commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

would like to have 1 file and several reviewers screening simultaneously only 2 records each, instead of have to split multiple files for pair of reviewers

• smvisintini@gmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Settings that allow owner to limit number of reviewers needed per article (e.g. set it so that even if 4 reviewers, article only needs 2 decisions and is then taken out of pool of undecided)

Feedback and Knowledge Base