I suggest you ...

Maintain local record ID

Ability to display and import/export a local record number, like an EndNote or Reference Manager reference ID

26 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
nsathe@icloud.com shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think it would be a very powerful addition to RAYYAN to be able to IMPORT and Keep Unique IDs from software such as Endnote and Reference Manager. And then to have these preserved on EXPORT from RAYYAN QCRI. (I think its also fine to retain RAYYAN unique IDs too, I am not wanting to replace these). The reason why it is important is that my ENDNOTE file is the core of my review. I often have reviewers screening titles and abstracts in RAYYAN - and - as they prgress we start to locate full text papers to assess for the next review stage. We store the full texts using the ENDNOTE 'record number'. I also use the ENDNOTE record number Access database in which I manage other aspects of the review process for example full-text screening, PRISMA flow chart compilation and data extraction. The ENDNOTE ID is key to this. Please make it possible to add a unique ID from database import, retain it, and re-export it again - with ease.

Feedback and Knowledge Base