I suggest you ...

Repeated downloading problem

Having an issue when connected to WiFi/network I get a message saying “New include/exclude decisions were created outside the app. The screen will now refresh to fetch these updates.” Once I hit “okay” my article list gets deleted and has to be re-downloaded. The only way I’ve found to prevent this is working offline while in the app. I’m on iPhone, iOS 11.1

12 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Tyler Beals shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  AdminMourad Ouzzani (Admin, Rayyan QCRI) responded  · 

Dear Rayyan Users,

The mobile app syncs all decisions/labels done on articles to the web version. When you download a review on your mobile device, it is downloaded along with its decisions/labels. If you further make new decisions/labels on the web version, they won’t be visible on the mobile app unless you “Clear” the review and download it again.Clearing a review from your mobile app means removing its content from your mobile device, like the first time you installed the app.
    It never touches the review on your online webpage.
    To clear a downloaded review, just swipe it to the left.We did that as a first shot mobile app with performance in mind. So rest assured all your work is already saved on Rayyan, you only need to “Clear” it and download it again.

Best,
    -Admin

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)