I suggest you ...

Developing data folders for collaborators

I am a novice and had help to import my data for sifting. I have invited 6 colleagues to sift a % of the data. I had thought that it would have been intuitive to invite them and at the time send the section of articles to sift it was around 540 for each person. However it seems that I had two choices
1. let them know the number to sift and from what time point. (Didn't do this)
2. I made up folders in end note and then imported them into Rayyan giving each one a collaborators name.
I was told there was no other way to do this which was frustrating as it would be easier to send a request and at the time forward them the section to do.
It is working but there are problems, if you double click on your file it opens up more data - frustrating
It says you have done around 17% of your sifting - as the platform is considering all of the data
I currently cant check this as I have the blind on and sifting is not due for completition until the end of August. I am a PhD student and I want to feed back to our systematic review group how to use this platform this is my first review and even though my IT skills are limited I can see the real time value in Rayyan as a systematic review platform.

2 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    j.guest2@ncl.ac.uk shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base