I suggest you ...

Improve the refreshing of categories after actions

Currently if I am in the "unresolved duplicates" category and delete duplicates, they get added to the "deleted" folder but they stay under the "unresolved" category unless I refresh it. Similarly, when I am in the "undecided" category and I include or exclude an article, it stays in the undecided category until I go into the category again. It would be good if these were automatically moved out of these lists after applying these actions, as it gets confusing & is annoying to have to manually refresh every single time.

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Ciaran shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Ciaran commented  · 

As it stands, deleting duplicates is very confusing - when you delete a duplicate it doesn't show you which one was deleted until you refresh the filter. Which means that if you've already included one and you want to delete every article except that article, it's difficult to delete the correct one (not helped by the fact that when you click resolve duplicates, the entries which you can delete do not show labels on them).

• Ciaran commented  · 

Also, sometimes it takes several times of selecting and unselecting "undecided" before the reference that I've marked as "included" or "excluded" disappears from the "undecided" list.

Feedback and Knowledge Base